Agreement between customer and Yeego.com
This Web site is offered to you, the customer, by Yeego.com conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein. Your use of this Web site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions then you are not authorised to use this Web site.
Acceptable Use & Ownership
All content material presented on Yeego.com is the exclusive property of Yeego.com or its suppliers or customers. Content includes text, graphic elements, images, logos, button icons, audio files, video files, HTML code, XML code and software. You are unauthorized to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works or transfer information, software, products or services obtained from this Web site, whether for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
Information, software, products and services presented on Yeego.com may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Yeego.com does not make any guarantee or representation as to the accuracy or proprietary nature of site content and disclaims liability for inaccuracies relating to the information and description of all products displayed on this website. Hotel ratings displayed on this website are unofficial and intended as a guideline only. Yeego.com, its affiliates and suppliers do not guarantee the accuracy of the ratings. All services and products presented on Yeego.com are supplied by independent contractors and are not agents or employees of Yeego.com.
Yeego.com and its affiliates are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom.
Yeego.com and its affiliates have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
Yeego.com makes no representations about the suitability of site content for any purpose and the inclusion or offering for sale of any products or services on this website does not constitute endorsement or recommendation. All site content, products and services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
Yeego.com, its affiliates and its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to site content, products and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. You waive and covenant not to assert any claims or allegations of any nature relating to any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this web site or with the delay or inability to use this web site or for any information, software, products and services obtained through this website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Yeego.com has been advised of the possibility of damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you.
You agree to defend and indemnify Yeego.com, its affiliates and/or its suppliers and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of your breach of these Web Site Terms, Conditions and Notices or the documents referenced herein, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party or your use of this Web site.
Cancellation & Charges
The general cancellation and no-show policy of each hotel is advised during the reservation procedure and in the confirmation email. Please note that certain rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation. Please check "Standard Rules & Cancellation Policy" details which are shown twice in the Booking Process "Step 3" while you are making your reservation. If you do not show up at the hotel you might be charged a fee equivalent to 100 % of the total accommodation depending on the hotel's no show policy.
VERY IMPORTANT: Any amendments or cancellations of bookings must be done via Yeego.com and NOT the hotel itself. Please note all cancellations must be made through your online client control panel.
Credit Card Charges are made either instantly or 14 working days prior to arrival depending on your selection at the time of booking. If your credit card is declined we will make every effort to contact you. Finally, if you are unable to fulfill payment your booking will be cancelled.
You, the customer, acknowledge that certain authorities in some countries may impose additional taxes such as tourist tax, resort fee or luxury tax and are not included in the contracts that you may have booked with us. You are exclusively responsible for paying up for the said additional taxes/fees.
- We will never willfully disclose personal information about you to any third party without first having obtained your permission unless we are instructed to do so by a legal authority.
- We may disclose data to our representatives and agents to whom we have entrusted the performance of certain aspects of our service. Where we do so, we will make sure that they are subject to very strict confidentiality obligations that prevent any unauthorized disclosure or other use of the data by them.
- We may use the information we collect about you to notify you from time to time about important changes or other services that may be of interest to you. We will not contact you to notify you of these changes or services if you have asked us not to, unless the service concerned impacts any service we are due to provide to you.
- We also analyze the personal information that we have collected from this website in order to enable us to develop services and offerings tailored to the relevant customer base. This data allows us to create special offers that our customer base is most likely to avail themselves of.
- In some cases, segments of information known as "cookies" may be created that enable us to recognize you from your computer when you revisit Yeego.com. Separate "cookies" may be created which recognize your name, the date and time of your most recent visit. You may avoid the use of "cookies" by websites with which you communicate by turning off "cookies" on your computer's browser.
- By using this website to send us data about yourself, you consent to the computer storage, processing and transmission of your personal data by Yeego.com, their agents and their representatives.
- If you wish so, you may enquire about, check or correct errors in the information that you have provided to us by contacting us. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to or making corrections to your information.
This Privacy Statement reflects only the policies of Yeego.com, their agents and their representatives.
In the context of electronic messaging, spam refers to unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, typically sent for a commercial purpose. We have a zero-tolerance spam policy. Our messaging systems automatically scan all incoming email and other messages and filter-out messages that appear to be spam. No message filtering system is 100% accurate and from time to time legitimate messages will be filtered-out by our systems. If you believe this has happened to a message you have sent, please advise the message recipient by another means.
You can reduce the risk of a message being caught by the spam filters by sending the message in plain text (i.e. no HTML), removing any attachments and ensuring that your messages are scanned for malware before dispatch. In the unlikely event that you receive any message from us or sent using our systems that may be considered to be spam, please contact us and the matter will be investigated.
We may amend this anti-spam policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.
Bonus Points & Referral Commissions
All Bonus Points and Referral Commissions expire 180 days after they have been earned. However Bonus Points and Referral Commissions earned in one calendar year remain valid until 31 December of the calendar year in which the points and commissions are earned and expire if not used within the same year.
This Agreement is personal to you and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone. The terms and conditions contained in this Agreement may not be modified by you except in a writing duly signed by you and an authorized representative of Yeego.com. If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Modification of these terms and conditions
Yeego.com reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which this Web site is offered.