- We will never willfully disclose personal information about you to any third party without first having obtained your permission, unless we are instructed to do so by a legal authority.
- We may disclose data to our representatives and agents to whom we have entrusted the performance of certain aspects of our service. Where we do so, we will make sure that they are subject to very strict confidentiality obligations that prevent any unauthorized disclosure or other use of the data by them.
- We may use the information we collect about you to notify you from time to time about important changes or other services that may be of interest to you. We will not contact you to notify you of these changes or services if you have asked us not to, unless the service concerned impacts any service we are due to provide to you.
- We also analyze the personal information that we have collected from this website in order to enable us to develop services and offerings tailored to the relevant customer base. This data allows us to create special offers that our customer base is most likely to avail themselves of.
- In some cases, segments of information known as "cookies" may be created that enable us to recognize you from your computer when you revisit Yeego.com website. Separate "cookies" may be created which recognize your name, the date and time of your most recent visit. You may avoid the use of "cookies" by websites with which you communicate by turning off "cookies" on your computer's browser.
- By using this website to send us data about yourself, you consent to the computer storage, processing and transmission of your personal data by Yeego.com, their agents and their representatives.
- If you wish so, you may enquire about, check or correct errors in the information that you have provided to us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to or making corrections to your information.
This Privacy Statement reflects only the policies of Yeego.com, their agents and their representatives.
Your credit card details are not stored on yeego.com servers at all. When using Yeego.com websites to send credit card details to Yeego.com, your transmission will be forwarded directly to our banks payment gateway and will be encrypted and protected by 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL). SSL is a technology that encrypts your information before secure transmission.
Further, it is our policy to take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is securely maintained with access limited to those who need such access to provide the requested services to you.
To View our Comodo security certificate, please click on the seal.
Feel free to contact us for more information!